Online Learning Lab Coordinator
- Proficient in the use of Apple computer products (MacBook, iPad, MacAir).
- Certified as a state substitute and registered with EduStaff.
- Possesses skills to communicate clearly and directly, both orally and in written form with students, parents, and staff.
- Successful experience working with middle school and / or high school students.
- Ability to create and maintain a positive classroom atmosphere that encourages student growth and development.
- Ability to collect and use data for student growth.
- Able to motivate and manage students on an individualized basis.
Some of the duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide an enthusiastic and positive learning environment, which promotes appropriate behavior and successful learning.
- Establish and maintain collaborative and cooperative relationships with administration, counselors and teaching staff.
- Willingness to learn and master the operations of an online learning program.
- Setup assigned courses for each student on a regular basis and provide progress reports.
- Maintain log entries of weekly contact to ensure attendance needs are met.
Hours: 7:35AM – 2:35 PM
Pay Rate: $100 / Day
Location: Western Middle School Online Learning Lab
Persons interested in the position listed above should submit materials including a cover letter and resume by email or hard copy no later than Wednesday, October 29, 2014.
All application materials should be directed to:
Ryan Tripp, Principal
Western Middle School
1400 S. Dearing Rd.
Parma, MI 49269